Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything goes So, you can't figure out where to put it? Put it here.

Old 08-25-2006, 07:16 PM   #1
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Here's the latest MSNBC Travel Quiz for your pleasure. It's more challenging than last week's. Good luck.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

80% Patting mself on the back right now
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 10:00 PM   #3
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jfrenaye @ Aug 25 2006, 10:47 PM) [snapback]35598[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
80% Patting mself on the back right now
[/b]
You should get kudos for it. That's a hard one.

I got 50%.

Old 08-28-2006, 01:05 PM   #4
ebrener
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 52 ebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devicesebrener is able to use approved electonic devices

50% as well...
ebrener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:25 PM   #5
DenaLou
Travel Professional
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 41 DenaLou is on the taxiwayDenaLou is on the taxiwayDenaLou is on the taxiwayDenaLou is on the taxiway

I got 70%.....but I guessed (correctly) at a few.
DenaLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:35 PM   #6
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DenaLou @ Aug 28 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]35770[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I got 70%.....but I guessed (correctly) at a few.
[/b]
DL, guessing or not, I'm impressed. That's a hard quiz.

Old 08-28-2006, 02:09 PM   #7
Carchar
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 88 Carchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCarchar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

70% But then I went and did last week's.............40%
I should have quit while I looked good.
Old 08-28-2006, 10:17 PM   #8
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I got 60%, but the previous week I got 100% so it was a little disappointing, but obviously more challenging.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. -- Mark Twain
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #9
jjjenny
Supporting Member
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 76 jjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I only got 50%
Old 08-29-2006, 12:19 PM   #10
mercwyn
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 174 mercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I managed to get 70 with a bit of guessing.
mercwyn is offline   Reply With Quote