Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > Travel News, Rumors, Scuttlebutt and Gossip
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Travel News, Rumors, Scuttlebutt and Gossip Heard a hot travel news flash, a travel rumor, scuttlebutt, gossip, something juicy? If so, share it with us here.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default If you have a Continental reservation

check it out. The confirmation numbers have all been changed. No one notified me about it, but a friend noticed it. I hope they are going to keep a record of both numbers for a while.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:33 PM   #2
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

Thanks very much for the information Terry.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdew View Post
check it out. The confirmation numbers have all been changed. No one notified me about it, but a friend noticed it. I hope they are going to keep a record of both numbers for a while.
For the immediate future, both confirmation numbers will be recognized by the "new" combined United even though they are hosted in the old Continental system now.

In theory.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
CruiseExpert
Travel Professional
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 83 CruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

My upcoming reservations have 3 numbers, a new United#, the previous Continental# and the previous United#.
CruiseExpert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #5
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I've got three numbers too. The original Continental number from when I made the reservation - the Lufthansa number - as it's actually their flight - and a new United number.

As long as Lufthansa doesn't change their numbers, I don't think it matters what Continental / United does.

Somehow the whole change of confirmation numbers doesn't make much sense to me, but someone probably got paid to think it through and come up with this plan.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote