Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > Celebs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 164 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Actor Leslie Nielsen dies at 84

Canadian actor Leslie Nielsen, famous for such movies as Airplane and the Naked Gun, died in Fort Lauderdale.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40410087
stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
pezmanffx
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 167 pezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

So sad. He is a legend.
pezmanffx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:56 AM   #3
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Shirley, you can't be serious.
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #4
rampo
Silver Poster

"I like my sex the way I play basketball, one on one with as little dribbling as possible."

"I'm sorry I can't be more optimistic, Doctor, but we've got a long road ahead of us. It's like having sex. It's a painstaking and arduous task that seems to go on and on forever, and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens."

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through."

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."

"I want a world where Frank junior and all the Frank juniors can sit under a shady tree, breathe the air, swim in the ocean, and go into a 7-Eleven without an interpreter. "

"Go ahead, threaten me like you have the American people for so long! You're part of a dying breed, Hapsburg, like people who can name all fifty states! The truth hurts, doesn't it, Hapsburg? Oh sure, maybe not as much as landing on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts! "
rampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
jsamm7769
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 62 jsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first class

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrenaye View Post
Shirley, you can't be serious.
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley!

Sorry - had to be done