Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Laugh-in
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laugh-in Laughter makes the world go round.

Old 10-16-2005, 01:45 PM   #1
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 164 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

The Atheist and the Bear

In the middle of a forest, an atheist was walking along admiring the tall trees and the flowing river. Suddenly, he heard a noise. From a clearing, he saw a huge bear and it began to chase him.

The atheist ran and ran and ran, his lungs burned for lack of oxygen, his heart pounding so hard he felt like it would burst out of his chest. He trips and the bear is closing in on him. He yells, "Oh my God, please save me!"

Time suddenly stopped. Not a noise can be heard. A bright light shone out of the sky and a voice spoke. "All these years you've denied me and now you want me to save you? Are you ready to become a Christian?"

The atheist respondend, "Please, Lord, I want you to make this bear a Christian."

Then everything resumed. The river continued flowing and the you can hear the sounds from the forest.

The bear got down on his knees, put his paws together and said, "Bless this food that I am about to receive..."
stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote