Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > Tech Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tech Support Got computer, Internet, or network woes? Is your smartphone not working right? Got virus or spyware problems? This is the place to get help, and give tips and advice.

Old 04-18-2010, 12:34 PM   #1
Loonbeam
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 249 Loonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Today's Question 1 - Firefox Issue

Hi All:

Anyone ever experience a situation where none of your Firefox extensions actually load (even though they all say enabled)? If I try to uninstall the one I think is the problem child, it doesn't go away, even if I manually uninstall it from the extensions folder...

Help?

Edit: Never mind! I found a way - deleted all the extension config files and re-installed FF, that rebuilt the files with only the ones I kept being referenced...

Last edited by Loonbeam; 04-18-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Loonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote