Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything goes So, you can't figure out where to put it? Put it here.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up The Closer: Dick Tracy Episode

That must have been the funniest episode of the Closer yet. Mrs. N. and I laughed and laughed and laughed.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Had something at church last night so haven't gotten to watch it yet. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to watch it tonight before I go see Harry Potter.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. -- Mark Twain
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
vacationagent
Supporting Member
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 123 vacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Ned - I just love The Closer and like you and Mrs. N I laughed out loud when Chief Pope was on the phone trying to track down Detective Richard Tracey. I hadn't caught the "detective's" name when they were in the garage, but I was afraid something was afoot when collected the 3 men's cards. I thought it was a hilarious episode!
Old 07-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #4
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up

I thought the end was priceless too, when Brenda carefully chose her words about Pope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacationagent View Post
Ned - I just love The Closer and like you and Mrs. N I laughed out loud when Chief Pope was on the phone trying to track down Detective Richard Tracey. I hadn't caught the "detective's" name when they were in the garage, but I was afraid something was afoot when collected the 3 men's cards. I thought it was a hilarious episode!

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Got to watch it last night and was laughing from the start. It's one of those, how could you be so stupid and miss THAT episodes.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. -- Mark Twain
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote