Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything goes So, you can't figure out where to put it? Put it here.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
mercwyn
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 174 mercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Firefox Add-on

I'm pretty sure that someone mentioned that Firefox has an add-on that allows you to grab the image of part or all of a entire web page and then add it to other documents where you can manipulate it by adding arrows and circles and such. I have spent the last hour trying to find the post where it was mentioned or the actual add-on and to no avail. Could someone tell me the name of the add on so I can add it to my work computer?
mercwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercwyn View Post
I'm pretty sure that someone mentioned that Firefox has an add-on that allows you to grab the image of part or all of a entire web page and then add it to other documents where you can manipulate it by adding arrows and circles and such. I have spent the last hour trying to find the post where it was mentioned or the actual add-on and to no avail. Could someone tell me the name of the add on so I can add it to my work computer?
I use SCREENGRAB. It is a right click on the mouse and you can either cut for pasting or cut for saving
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #3
mercwyn
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 174 mercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

That's the one! Thank you John!
mercwyn is offline   Reply With Quote