Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything goes So, you can't figure out where to put it? Put it here.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 105 susanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Vista computer question

I have been very pleased with my new computer with the Vista on it....no problems until today.

I downloaded the newest Java update....ever since then I have no Java. I cannot play any of my Pogo games or on Facebook. I tried downloading and reinstalling Java again but it gets stuck on "checking information" then tells me I don't have enough memory. ( I have plenty of memory - I remember what you guys said about Vista using alot so I got more than enough.)

Any ideas? I am going to try again to reinstall the Java. I guess that my computer did not like the new update but I don't know how to get the old one back.

(WE REALLY SHOULD HAVE A TECH SECTION!! We are very fortunate to have people that are willing to share their expertise.)
Old 04-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 105 susanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I think I fixed it....I downloaded the version from before even though they said you can update to the newest.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Well, I have pogo back but I don't have YoVille on facebook...I thought that was adobe .... I will keep trying.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #4
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Now it is working.....

i hate computers....(not really )

It is too late for me to be farting around with it....
Old 04-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #5
Annette
Moderatrix
Über Poster

Rep Power: 174 Annette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

the last time I did a java update it was fine until I rebooted my laptop, then it wouldn't work. I had to uninstall it and re-install it and then it was fine.

www.eastontours.com
Annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I haven't installed the newest Java update yet. I think I'll wait.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness. -- Mark Twain
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote