Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > I got a bargain!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I got a bargain! Found a deal? Share it here.

Old 03-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
TPARick
Travel Professional
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 207 TPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Make money by shopping online

Saw this on my local fox news

http://www.hoopladoopla.com/

http://www.ebates.com/

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
TPARick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:31 PM   #2
Kairho
Senior Ferroequinologist
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 419 Kairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Schemes like this have been around for a number of years.
Religion limits civil liberties for imaginary reasons. The surest way to lose many of our cherished civil liberties is to end the separation of church and state and let religious leaders determine the rules. --David Drumm
Kairho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:59 PM   #3
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 164 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Actually EBates is completely legitimate. I joined them in 1999. I've been getting money from them for a long time. I used to get checks from them, but now you can have them deposit it directly to your PayPal account, which you can then transfer to your checking or savings account.

I've made $348.69 so far.
stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
Loonbeam
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 249 Loonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

It's similar to how airlines and hotels, etc give bonus miles or points for shopping via their mall. The e-sites offer a commission to be directed there, the provider keeps some and passes the rest on to you...
Loonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote