Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > My trip > My Travel Photos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

My Travel Photos Have you recently returned from a trip, and have photos of it you'd like to share? Do you have a favorite travel photo? This is the place to share them. Only two photos can be posted at a time, but you can tease us with them, then give us a link to your travel photo gallery.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:30 PM   #1
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 105 susanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Cape Cod trip and more

I have updated my winkflash albums. http://susanliber.winkflash.com/

There are pics from our Erie Canal boat cruise - through a lock in Herkimer.

There are pics from our Cape Cod trip to Provincetown. Both of these trips were with work - that is why there are no people in them. But my ladies love to scrapbook so they are good ones for that. I had the pics with them in it printed up seperately.

I also added baby pictures - no surprise there huh? And my knitting projects.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #2
Gesualdo
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 111 Gesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Fun! Thanks for sharing. I love looking at other people's pics. Must be my inner voyeur.
Gesualdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #3
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up

I'm with G. Thanks very much for sharing. That was a lot of fun.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
bodega
Travel Professional
Über Über Poster
No Avatar

Where did you board the boat for the canal trip?

I hope you don't mind, I took a look at your Cortland pictures. That is the town where my dad was born!! My grandfather attended that school, and played on the football team. Back then it was called the Cortland Normal School. My guess is that would have been around 1895-1900.

I love what they have done with the main shopping street in downtown Cortland. I wish we saved the older buildings out here instead of tearing them down!!
bodega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 08:22 PM   #5
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 105 susanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

That is not a problem!! Those pic are from reunion weekend in July. My college roommate called me out of the blue to go...she made all the arrangements. It was 30 years for her and 31 years for me....that still boggles my mind.

The Canal boat cruise was out of Herkimer. If you are ever in this area, I highly recommend it. I knew the canal was important in the expansion and development of the frontier - I didn't realize just HOW important it was.

http://www.eriecanalcruises.com/

Here is the link for it. We had lunch in that Waterfront Grill there and it was good and not very expensive. Just down the road a bit, east, is Fort Herkimer - which was built as a church then used as a Fort. Herkimer was a famous war hero in the Revolutionary War.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #6
jjjenny
Supporting Member
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 76 jjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjjjenny has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I enjoyed looking at your Erie Canal cruise. I have never been in that part of the U.S. and had no idea what it would like like around there.

I also looked at your knitting projects. You do such beautiful work! When I was young I learned a very simple stitch for crochet and enjoy doing that when I can. Or I may do some type of needlework, such as embroidery, cross stitch, or whatever I have around.

Is it easy to load your pictures at winkflash? I like the different ways you can go through the pictures either one at a time or have a slideshow.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:23 PM   #7
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Some one here recommended winkflash a couple of years ago. It is very easy...if I can do, it has to be easy.

I order my prints too from there. I am very happy with their quality - and the price is right. Shipping is not bad either...they run a lot of specials.

One of my pics from Maui I had put on an 8*10 canvas - it came out beautifully. I still need to get a frame for it.