Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > Consumer Travel Forum Happenings > Consumer Traveler Forums News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Consumer Traveler Forums News This is where we'll let you know what's new in the forums, and news about upcoming plans.

Old 05-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 163 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Problems after upgrade

Minor issues, but if you hit REPLY, a lot of the smilies and icons are missing. See attached. I haven't tried it if I start a new post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tripso.jpg (71.6 KB, 2 views)
stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:36 AM   #2
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

All the smiles are missing and most of the formatting too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen_s View Post
Minor issues, but if you hit REPLY, a lot of the smilies and icons are missing. See attached. I haven't tried it if I start a new post.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs down

All my posts since 5:06PM yesterday are missing, and many others from other members who I replied with including jfrenaye, and weblet. I don't remember others, but there are plenty which are gone.

Old 05-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Thumbs down

The contact lists were changed. More than half my contact list is missing. This is some upgrade, not.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:09 AM   #5
weblet
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 161 weblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Yup. Seems like they lost all posts late yesterday afternoon. Nothing I replied to is there.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:31 AM   #6
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I am seeing the formatting here when I hit REPLY and the SMileys are there too--

But the Quick Reply is not working. WHen you use it it shrinks the reply window and then when you compose and hit send it goes blank
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #7
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 163 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I tried this in Firefox and all the smilies are there, but There's no icon next to "Reload this page" (I think there's supposed to be).
stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:12 AM   #8
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Reload the page is a browser thing not a forum thing
Old 05-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #9
bravestar
Travel Professional
Über Poster

Rep Power: 102 bravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesbravestar has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I agree about some missing posts.

I'm using Firefox, and some smilies are missing, replaced with their text versions.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:13 AM   #10
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

They know about the missing posts. Chris J put up an announcement about that.

I am FF and see all the smileys --much to my dismay!