Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > You saw it here
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

You saw it here Post your funny videos here!

Old 05-11-2008, 06:35 AM   #1
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up Penn and Teller: Reveal how the saw trick works

These guys are the greatest magicians ever, in my book. Here they reveal how magicians do the saw trick.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 06:59 AM   #2
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up Penn and Teller: The magic bullet catching trick

While I'm on the incredible Penn and Teller, here's their magic bullet catching trick, which is amazing. This is one trick, which to the best of my recollection they've never revealed how they do it. If there is one act which could actually draw me to Vegas, it's theirs.

Old 05-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #3
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Ned---did you piss off YouTube? ALl of your videos are being pulled off. No Penn & Tellers and the Piano Balls one is gone too!
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Arrow

There all still there on my computer and a friend's. Check again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrenaye View Post
Ned---did you piss off YouTube? ALl of your videos are being pulled off. No Penn & Tellers and the Piano Balls one is gone too!

Old 05-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #5
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

You got cache? WHen I click them it goes black and says We're Sorry This Video Is No Longer Available!
Old 05-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Arrow

OK, I've cleared out my cache and I'm still getting the videos fine.

So, to make sure, I've turned on my laptop, and I've connected to the Internet via my ATT aircard. I've not had my laptop on since Friday evening. The YouTubes work perfect on the laptop too.

Quote:
You got cache? WHen I click them it goes black and says We're Sorry This Video Is No Longer Available!

Old 05-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Oh well, if I get motivated enough I may go to YouTube and look myself, but this is what I get:

Last edited by jfrenaye; 06-22-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Arrow

John, I believe you of course, but I can't duplicate your error, and I can't edit my posts.

Quote:
Oh well, if I get motivated enough I may go to YouTube and look myself, but this is what I get: