Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > You saw it here
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

You saw it here Post your funny videos here!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Back to the 60s

A friend sent this link along. Though the author expresses personal opinions a bit too much for my taste, the overall review is great.

http://cruzintheavenue.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm

ps I loved West Side Story!
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
Gesualdo
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 111 Gesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

WARNING! It has sound.
Gesualdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Sound was a big part of the 60s
Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
Gesualdo
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 111 Gesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I'm sure it was, but sound is a BAD thing when you're working in a public services area. Especially in a library. Or if you don't want your boss to know you're goofing off. I'm going to have to wait until I get home to watch.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
maryb
Travel Professional
Silver Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 60 maryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classmaryb has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first class

Loved travelling back to the 60's......thanks. What a fun time. Had I known then what I know now - wanting to be "grown up", "own boss", etc., I would have relished life. even more, around me and lived each moment to its max.
maryb
maryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:01 PM   #6
tdew
Über Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesualdo View Post
I'm sure it was, but sound is a BAD thing when you're working in a public services area. Especially in a library. Or if you don't want your boss to know you're goofing off. I'm going to have to wait until I get home to watch.
Why not have your speakers turned OFF while at work? I usually have mine turned off at home too.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #7
Gesualdo
Platinum Poster

I need them to be on to notify me when I receive a chat help request from a patron. It's usually the only notification I get. Same with e-mail help requests. My boss doesn't care if I goof off at the public service desk, as long as I'm available to help people. But she does care if I start blasting music out of my speakers since it disturbs people trying to study.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:09 PM   #8
tdew
Über Poster

That's a good reason! Thanks for the clarification. I never thought of something like that - I don't have any interest in IM, so don't even think of it.

In the future, If I post something with sound, I'll try to remember to make a note of it.