Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Laugh-in
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laugh-in Laughter makes the world go round.

Old 12-28-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default So, Mickey Mouse and his friends are hanging in a bar...

Mickey and two friends are sitting at a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

His first mouse friend orders a scotch, gulps it down and slams the glass on the bar. He turns to the second mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it 20 times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The second mouse orders two shots of bourbon, slams them down and nearly breaks the glasses on the bar. He turns to the first mouse and replies, "Yeah, well, when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it into a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to Mickey. Mickey lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bull****. I gotta go home and screw the Sylvester the Cat"
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote