Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Enroute > By air
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

By air Flying somewhere? Talk about it here.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
mtp51
beegus ahoya
Über Poster

Rep Power: 209 mtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Fearing Worst, Air Travelers Find Smooth Going

"Travelers who left for the airport especially early trying to beat the crush found that they had time on their hands before boarding. Others were happily surprised when they arrived at their destinations."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/22/us...el&oref=slogin

only the mediocre are always at their best
mtp51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:58 AM   #2
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I was one of the lucky ones. I met my mother's plane at 2pm on Wednesday. Parked in the garage at Newark - right at the door to the walkover. Crossed over to the terminal and down the escalator - to the baggage area for her plane. The plane arrived on just 5 minutes after sheculed arrival, we zipped back out and home without traffic.
I felt like I was in a dream sequence...
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:16 AM   #3
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I didn't have a single one of my road warriors coming home for the holiday delayed significantly. It kind of freaked me out. Usually the couple days before Thanksgiving are a nightmare for me, scrambling around trying to help people through difficult scenarios.

Now just cross your fingers for Sunday and Monday.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
jimtbay
Go outside! Be active!
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 39 jimtbay has closed the door for pushbackjimtbay has closed the door for pushbackjimtbay has closed the door for pushbackjimtbay has closed the door for pushback
Default On the flip side...

....if you are looking for love, delays maybe your ticket to love.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21889193/
Old 11-23-2007, 11:50 AM   #5
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtbay View Post
....if you are looking for love, delays maybe your ticket to love.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21889193/
That's what Senator Craig thought - and look how well that turned out for him.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #6
jimtbay
Go outside! Be active!
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 39 jimtbay has closed the door for pushbackjimtbay has closed the door for pushbackjimtbay has closed the door for pushbackjimtbay has closed the door for pushback

Quote:
Originally Posted by deangreenhoe View Post
That's what Senator Craig thought - and look how well that turned out for him.

That was great, I cannot stop laughing.....OMG...to me this is the funniest thing you have said....
Old 11-24-2007, 10:59 AM   #7
mtp51
beegus ahoya
Über Poster

Rep Power: 209 mtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Good one, Deano!!!

only the mediocre are always at their best
mtp51 is offline   Reply With Quote