Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Laugh-in
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laugh-in Laughter makes the world go round.

Old 05-06-2005, 07:59 PM   #1
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default A challenging maze

i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/6489/a-maze-ing_new_cursor3.swf

A fun maze to try--caution, this came from the mind of my 13 yr old son! Guide a small dot with your moust to the end of the maze
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
Cake
Registered Member
No Avatar

Rep Power: 0 Cake rounded up the flight crew talking about boarding

Yeah, thanks for that. I was sooo concentrated too.
Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 11:55 AM   #3
mishka422
Travel Professional
Bronze Poster
No Avatar

Default Thanks A LOT!

Ok, so now that I have peeled my fingernails out of the CEILING!!!!!!!!
mishka422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 09:25 PM   #4
NW CTC
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 78 NW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

No way - this sounds addictive. I'm not even going to be tempted! Nice try, John!
NW CTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 12:10 AM   #5
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Yes you are tempted--do not deny it!
Old 07-08-2005, 08:10 PM   #6
NW CTC
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 78 NW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Tempted, yes, but shall resist until I finish my project...
NW CTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:40 PM   #7
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Oh go for it! It is the weekend. It won't hurt....

much!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:54 PM   #8
UrbanSpaceman
No Avatar

Hi John,

Thanks. Now, tell your son that was great as you take away any sharp instruments and I go change my pants...

Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints...
UrbanSpaceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:43 PM   #9
ginwy
Travel Professional
Bronze Poster
No Avatar

oh my-I must have a spastic hand b/c I couldn't even start, kept starting me over---yikes!!!
ginwy is offline   Reply With Quote