Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything goes So, you can't figure out where to put it? Put it here.

Old 08-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
DFWIC
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 64 DFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesDFWIC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Rings around Uranus captured in rare photo

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20412049/from/RS.5/

Sorry - the story lead in made me stop for a second - but the photo is actually pretty cool.

DFWIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:23 PM   #2
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWIC View Post
the story lead in made me stop for a second
Me too.

I agree the photo is pretty cool!
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #3
jsamm7769
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 62 jsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classjsamm7769 has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first class

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWIC View Post
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20412049/from/RS.5/

Sorry - the story lead in made me stop for a second - but the photo is actually pretty cool.

"stop for a minute"? I'm still wiping the Pepsi off my screen. LOL
jsamm7769 is offline   Reply With Quote