Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > You saw it here
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

You saw it here Post your funny videos here!

Old 07-24-2007, 07:46 AM   #1
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Walt Disney Reservation Hotline

Ready to visit the happiest place on Earth? Heh, heh.

Last edited by stephen_s; 07-24-2007 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Fixed embeding code.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 164 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I think this is why I book online .
stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #3
cole75
Supporting Member
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 89 cole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I saw this one last night too... just thought I'd done enought posting of videos for the night.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:33 AM   #4
DisneyJoe
Travel Professional
Gold Poster
No Avatar

This is why many people use my agency and others like it - the call in center can be extremely frustrating for clients to deal with - sometimes even for us!
DisneyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:34 AM   #5
CruiseExpert
Travel Professional
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 83 CruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesCruiseExpert has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

"You sound like Water Park People"
CruiseExpert is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #6
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseExpert View Post
"You sound like Water Park People"
I liked, "sir, do your kids know you are having financial problems?"

I'm pretty sure I've talked to Cindy before.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote