Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Laugh-in
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laugh-in Laughter makes the world go round.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
M152Sabrina
Travel Professional
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 40 M152Sabrina has closed the door for pushbackM152Sabrina has closed the door for pushbackM152Sabrina has closed the door for pushbackM152Sabrina has closed the door for pushback
Default So I don't read every post...

... but I thought this joke was funny and my thread was closed out. MY BAD ... and I thought I was being sensitive today.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #2
tiredtravelagent2
Supporting Member
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 44 tiredtravelagent2 is careening down the runwaytiredtravelagent2 is careening down the runwaytiredtravelagent2 is careening down the runwaytiredtravelagent2 is careening down the runwaytiredtravelagent2 is careening down the runwaytiredtravelagent2 is careening down the runway

I don't know Miss Sabrina, mine got changed due to "language". I never even thought about it (the offending "word"). OOPSIES!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #3
John225
Not Allowed To Be Unique
Über Poster

Rep Power: 115 John225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesJohn225 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Sabrina, it wasn't anything personal or anything, but that joke has been posted before, ad naseum. I think that's why Kaihro closed it.
Old 07-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

The joke was funny. but this was the 3rd time the joke was posted. Here's another location. We close duplicate threads all the time. Sometimes we merge thread, but there was no reason to do that in this instance.

Today we essentially had a new thread building in an old huge one, so I took all the ones which belonged in a new thread and put them together as a new thread where they really belonged. It's just part of the job Sabrina.

I'm closing this one as well. You now know why we closed your joke thread.

We look forward to more posts from you Sabrina. Have a great weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M152Sabrina View Post
... but I thought this joke was funny and my thread was closed out. MY BAD ... and I thought I was being sensitive today.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]

Last edited by Ned; 07-20-2007 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
Kairho
Senior Ferroequinologist
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 419 Kairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by M152Sabrina View Post
It was funny ... but already in another thread. I thought I left a pointer...
Religion limits civil liberties for imaginary reasons. The surest way to lose many of our cherished civil liberties is to end the separation of church and state and let religious leaders determine the rules. --David Drumm
Old 07-20-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

K., you did leave a pointer to one of the other two threads with that joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairho View Post
It was funny ... but already in another thread. I thought I left a pointer...

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Closed Thread