Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes > Celebs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What are you doing at 9pm tonight?
Watching Paris and seeing what she has to say! 6 26.09%
Something less significant! 17 73.91%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default THE Paris Interview

Who is gonna be watching Larry King tonight at 9pm EST?

I know I will be glued to my set!

Last edited by jfrenaye; 06-27-2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Spelling 677
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
stephen_s
I hate driving
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 164 stephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesstephen_s has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I'll be doing something less significant. Depending if they show it live on the West Coast or not, I'll either be:

a) Eating Sushi or
b) Flying cargo

stephen_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #3
cole75
Supporting Member
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 89 cole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I don't know if it'll be less significant, but cleaning the toilet is important.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #4
Annette
Moderatrix
Über Poster

Rep Power: 174 Annette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAnnette has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Gosh, do you think someone's been messing with the poll? Now who could that be... (JOHN). Hmmm 4 views on the thread and over 600 votes for Paris....

www.eastontours.com
Annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:37 PM   #5
weblet
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 161 weblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesweblet has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annette View Post
Gosh, do you think someone's been messing with the poll? Now who could that be... (JOHN). Hmmm 4 views on the thread and over 600 votes for Paris....
MOM! HE'S CHEATING!!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #6
M152Sabrina
Travel Professional
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 39 M152Sabrina has closed the door for pushbackM152Sabrina has closed the door for pushbackM152Sabrina has closed the door for pushbackM152Sabrina has closed the door for pushback

Its like the next Presidential campaign.....
Old 06-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #7
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Something less significant - I'll either be studying for the bar exam or packing some more boxes for my move or catching up on my sleep by that time.
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #8
ozzy
Travel Professional
Über Poster

Rep Power: 84 ozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesozzy has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I think it's obvious that certain people around here have access and priviledges that others don't. Talk about fudging the numbers! Did this poll originate in Flordia??

I'll be sleeping. And in case I can't, I'll put the channel on as I'm sure it will bore to me zzzzz's in no time!
ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #9
mtp51
beegus ahoya
Über Poster

Rep Power: 209 mtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmtp51 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

John,
I will watch in your honor.

only the mediocre are always at their best
mtp51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:05 PM   #10
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Well I'm going to make a night of it - I'll be watching (and clapping through my tears) while wearing a tux, drinking Cristal (1993) and nibbling on canapés. This is the EVENT OF THE CENTURY.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote