Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Anything goes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anything goes So, you can't figure out where to put it? Put it here.

Old 06-22-2007, 06:44 AM   #1
greenearth
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 71 greenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesgreenearth has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default I did a 20 mile walk

For those who don't know or know me-last year I broke my patella (knee cap) and was homebound for about 4-6 weeks. Last winter I got fed up with my recovery and wanted to do something about it so I signed up for a 20 mile walk fundraiser in New York City called the Overnight
20 miles starting 840P at night.

Here are the details photos and a video
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=95110327
greenearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 07:32 AM   #2
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 105 susanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Wonderful Donna, truly wonderful - all the caring people. One of my husband's best friends committed suicide almost 40 years ago and it still haunts him - thinking he could have helped him.