Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Enroute > By sea
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

By sea The home port for a floating vacation.

Old 06-21-2007, 02:15 PM   #11
mercwyn
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 174 mercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesmercwyn has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Clarke, I hope you know that I hold you in the highest regard, as I do a number of attorneys however, just like travel agents, there are some that I do not hold in high regard. I have always appreciated your understanding that there are difference among travel agencies and Orbitz, etc. and I'm fairly certain that you realize that we know the difference between you and some of the attorneys who do business out there. You know the ones, late night TV ads trying to find enough plaintiffs for a class action suit. Those are the ones that give lawyers a bad name. It is much like the travel agent who takes a customers money for a trip that is supposed to be at a wonderful resort and sends the customer to a rat trap dive of a resort.

If I gave an offense, please accept my apology and know none was intended to you or others in your profession.
mercwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #12
clarkef
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 50 clarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devicesclarkef is able to use approved electonic devices

HI M

Thanks for the great words. I plead sleep deprivation and should not have taken any offense whatsoever.

Kudos all around.
clarkef is offline   Reply With Quote