Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Laugh-in
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laugh-in Laughter makes the world go round.

Old 03-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
pezmanffx
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 167 pezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default The new Quarterback

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Oakland Raiders.The only thing missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all thecolleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn'tfind a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl victory. Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene inAfghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young AfghanMuslim soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand- grenadestraight into a window from 80 yards away. Then he threw anothergrenade from 50 yards down a chimney, and then hit a passing car going80 miles per hour. I've got to get this guy!" coach said to himself. "He has theperfect arm!" So, he brings the young Afghan to the States and teacheshim the great game of football ..... and sure enough the Raiders go onto win the Super Bowl. The young Afghan is hailed as a hero of football, and when the Coachasks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is call hismother. "Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!" "I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "Youdeserted us. You are not my son!" "Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just wonthe greatest sporting event in the world!""No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts, "at this very moment thereare gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Yourtwo brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and Ihave to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get assaulted!"The old lady pauses, then tearfully says, "I will never forgive you formaking us move to Oakland!
pezmanffx is offline   Reply With Quote