Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Grounded? > Laugh-in
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Laugh-in Laughter makes the world go round.

Old 12-22-2006, 02:55 PM   #1
cole75
Supporting Member
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 89 cole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Christmas Carols for the disturbed

1. Schizophrenia -- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are
3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic -- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is coming to Town to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8. Personality Disorder --- You Better watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why
9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --- Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells..
cole75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:07 PM   #2
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Well, I fit about 5 of those.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:30 PM   #3
cole75
Supporting Member
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 89 cole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennescole75 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by deangreenhoe View Post
Well, I fit about 5 of those.
Surprise, surprise, surprise....
cole75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:54 PM   #4
susanliber
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 105 susanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennessusanliber has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

ROFLMAO!!
Old 12-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #5
silver cloud
Cruise Addict
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 50 silver cloud is careening down the runwaysilver cloud is careening down the runwaysilver cloud is careening down the runwaysilver cloud is careening down the runwaysilver cloud is careening down the runwaysilver cloud is careening down the runway

Hmmm? I thought the Herald Angels WERE singing about me.

Cute,

Happy Holidays everyone!!

silver cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:31 PM   #6
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up

I got this as an email myself a few days ago. It's marvelous, isn't it. Thanks for posting it Nicole.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote