Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Enroute > By land
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

By land Renting a car? Staying at a hotel? This forum's for you.

Old 12-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

I believe that phone uses Mini-SIM cards. All the SIM card sizes I listed should be readily available. My point is it's not one card fits all, so a particular SIM card isn't necessarily interchangeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdew View Post
Hmmm, I never knew there were different sizes of sim cards. I must have been lucky in the past - as I never had an issue. I will still have my regular smart phone with me, but phone service will be turned off. I bought this one just recently and am sure it will work with one of the sim cards available, but now I'll have to find out which one it uses. http://www.overstock.com/Electronics...tml?CID=208011

I don't call home or expect anyone to call me while I'm away. I use my smart phone for alarms, gps, wi-fi stuff. This phone will simply be to keep in touch with the other members of our group.

We are heading to Iceland in Feb - hoping to see the Northern lights. This is supposed to be a great year for viewing them. Hope so!

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote