Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > My trip > My Travel Photos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

My Travel Photos Have you recently returned from a trip, and have photos of it you'd like to share? Do you have a favorite travel photo? This is the place to share them. Only two photos can be posted at a time, but you can tease us with them, then give us a link to your travel photo gallery.

Old 04-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
TPARick
Travel Professional
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 207 TPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Discovery Flyover

I was sent an email today from:The Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites of Cocoa Beach and port Canaveral would like to share a special photo of the Discovery Shuttle that flew past the hotel yesterday on its way to Washington DC. Please see attached photo.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by TPARick; 04-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.
TPARick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
bodega
Travel Professional
Über Über Poster
No Avatar

That would have been fun to see in person!
bodega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

I was privileged, as a journalist, to have the opportunity to get close to the Shuttle Atlantis, and photograph it, while it was being prepared in the Vehicle Assembly Building (VA at the Kennedy Space Center, to be exhibited in the future. It was really neat.

I would have loved to see Discovery attached to NASA's 747 in this last flight. That would have been neat.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
Kairho
Senior Ferroequinologist
Über Über Poster

Rep Power: 419 Kairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesKairho has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Enjoyed viewing Discovery, aboard its 747, yesterday. Was out the right window (my side!) as we landed.

Unfortunately, my camera was not handy but I snapped a longer view later as our connecting flight departed.
Religion limits civil liberties for imaginary reasons. The surest way to lose many of our cherished civil liberties is to end the separation of church and state and let religious leaders determine the rules. --David Drumm
Kairho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
BYOFT
Travel Professional
Gold Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 71 BYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesBYOFT has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

It flew right past my house!!! I got to see it over the beach heading south, then making the turn north. I ran to the parking lot, and saw it over the road as it left the area. There were a lot of emotions on the Space Coast that day.
BYOFT is offline   Reply With Quote