Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Destination tips > Europe
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default Keukenhof, Amsterdam - ??

Has anyone gotten there on their own from a cruise ship? It happens that we're going to be in Amsterdam right at tulip time, but because it's a cruise ship, we'll have limited time. People on cruise critic say it's easily done - a walk to the train, a train to the airport then a special bus to the gardens.

I'm tempted to just sign up for one of the ship's tours and be done with it, but I kind of like the adventure of doing it ourselves.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I found my answer - so am posting it here in case anyone wonders about it another time

http://www.keukenhof.nl/en/route/
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote