Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > Consumer Travel Forum Happenings > Consumer Traveler Forums Issues & Requests
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Consumer Traveler Forums Issues & Requests Do you have a forum software problem to discuss, or have a feature feature request? Perhaps you have a idea for a new forum. If so, this is the place to discuss it.

Old 12-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #1
bodega
Travel Professional
Über Über Poster
No Avatar

Default What The Heck is Going On With CT?

I have had to log in each and every time today and when I am in, it knocks me off and I have to relog in.
bodega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Question

What browser are you using B.?

I'm not having this problem myself, but I will look into it to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodega View Post
I have had to log in each and every time today and when I am in, it knocks me off and I have to relog in.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
TPARick
Travel Professional
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 207 TPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesTPARick has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

The same thing has happened to me. When I clean out my cookies and have to login. When I login if I wait for CT to approve the login I have to re login. If I enter my user name and password and click on another website then come back to CT later its fine. Its been doing that to me for months,I just use the work around above to get in and stay logged in. I am using IE 8

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
TPARick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

It happened to me the other day, but seems to have cleared up again.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
pezmanffx
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 167 pezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

It happens to me ocasionally on firefox 8.
pezmanffx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
bodega
Travel Professional
Über Über Poster
No Avatar

I am in again, but not before having to login again. I sent an email to CT yesterday asking for help which has never been answered. I am not sure I won't have to log in again once I enter this as after I posted last night it bumped me off. I use Internet Explorer. Always have.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #7
bodega
Travel Professional
Über Über Poster
No Avatar

Came back and I had to log in again...twice.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:25 PM   #8
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Arrow

I reset the system this morning, but then had to rush out to a meeting. This is the first chance I've had to get back on. If you're login appears that it hasn't worked, rather than login again, please refresh the page and see what happens. Let me know and I'll go from there.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:07 AM   #9
cooldad
Travel Professional

Rep Power: 15 cooldad is boarding the planecooldad is boarding the plane

After clearing cache and cookies (or any new log in) it seems that you put in your credentials and click sign in. YOu go to a screen that says click here if you are not redirected. You usually are, but you are back to the log in screen with the boxes blank. Lather, rinse repeat.

The workaround, when you appear to be logged out (after being re-directed) just click on any available forum and it magically changes you to logged in.

Just happened this morning so I am not sure your reset worked.
cooldad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #10
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

It happened to me this morning too, as I was using a friend's computer. It wasn't a problem though as there was no recent activity to worry about.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote