Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Road hazards > Customer disservice
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Customer disservice Share your ups and downs.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
katroa
Travel Professional
Gold Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 58 katroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classkatroa has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first class

I just returned from Dallas..and they charge $8.99 per gallon (because they have to fill it up if you don't). I wish I would have chosen the prepaid option because it was $3.09/gallon. I filled it myself not far from Love and I paid $3.34.
katroa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #12
pezmanffx
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 167 pezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennespezmanffx has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by katroa View Post
I just returned from Dallas..and they charge $8.99 per gallon (because they have to fill it up if you don't). I wish I would have chosen the prepaid option because it was $3.09/gallon. I filled it myself not far from Love and I paid $3.34.
I chose that option the last trip to Orlando because National's rate was $3.29.
pezmanffx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #13
Fireman
Silver Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 70 Fireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesFireman has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezmanffx View Post
Yep, its that one. I know exactly where that is. I just cant remember if its on Conway or Semoran. I get those two streets confused. I pulled in there once and they were charging over 6 a gallon. Good thing I used to live 10 minutes from there.

Semoran.

I've stopped in there after leaving the airport to pick up some soda and sundries. Never got gassed at that place.

DM
Fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #14
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I thought it was a requirement to post the gas prices?

Knowing this, I wouldn't buy anything from them.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #15
AaronK
Platinum Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 99 AaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesAaronK has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

It is a requirement now to post the prices. Surprisingly, they are fighting it and not complying.

Lately, it has definitely been cheaper for me to prepay the gas in rental cars, but that only works if you know you will go through the tank. If you aren't going to far, its cheaper to pay the per gallon price for just a couple of gallons.
AaronK is offline   Reply With Quote