Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Columnist Chat > James Wysong
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

James Wysong Have some comments for James? Here is the place!

Old 12-17-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
NW CTC
Travel Professional
Diamond Poster
No Avatar

Rep Power: 78 NW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNW CTC has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default It's great to see James here again!

I know as a busy, young father James Wysong won't have a lot of time to write but it is a pleasure to see his post today. His insights are always interesting and I appreciated his thoughtful tone.

Best wishes, James, to you and your family for a very happy holiday season and a great 2011!
NW CTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 454 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up

I second that. James was always been my favorite writer here. I'm extremely pleased to see him back.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
Loonbeam
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 249 Loonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up

Thirded! .
Loonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Oh that's great news. He was missed.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:08 PM   #5
jfrenaye
Lanoisseforp Levart
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 366 jfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesjfrenaye has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I agree! Welcome back James. For those who are new, go search the archives for a column of his called "Captain Jack"
jfrenaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #6
deangreenhoe
Travel Professional
Super Über Poster

Rep Power: 427 deangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesdeangreenhoe has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Or read one of his books. My small town rural library even has a couple of them.
deangreenhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:03 AM   #7
Gesualdo
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 111 Gesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesGesualdo has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

I specifically went out and bought the latest edition of his book for my library. Not only do I like his insights, but I like his writing style - his humor. Yay James!
Gesualdo is offline   Reply With Quote