Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > My trip > My Travel Photos
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

My Travel Photos Have you recently returned from a trip, and have photos of it you'd like to share? Do you have a favorite travel photo? This is the place to share them. Only two photos can be posted at a time, but you can tease us with them, then give us a link to your travel photo gallery.

Old 07-17-2010, 10:28 AM   #1
anniep
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 65 anniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first class
Default Alaska Photos

Just got back from a two-week cruise tour to Alaska, and thought I'd share the link to the photos my husband took. He's a VERY enthusiastic amateur photographer, and I think he got some amazing shots of glaciers and wildlife.

My favorite shot (of the falls at Mendenhall Glacier) is attached below. And here's the link to the whole gallery.
http://eapjr.smugmug.com/Other/Alask...35737949_4Q3ey

Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Falls at Mendenhall.jpg (71.5 KB, 5 views)
www.AnniesEscapes.com
anniep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
tdew
Über Poster

Rep Power: 287 tdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennestdew has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Oh WOW! Those are some great pictures. Makes me wish I was back there watching the glaciers. Thanks for sharing them.
tdew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
Loonbeam
Diamond Poster

Rep Power: 249 Loonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesLoonbeam has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Great photos! I wanna go back!
Loonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Ned
Kishef macher
Super Duper Über Poster

Rep Power: 453 Ned has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph FiennesNed has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Thumbs up

There are many wonderful photos there. Your husband is very talented.

[Visit my Travel Photography Blog, and
Photography website NSL Photography]
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #5
anniep
Travel Professional
Gold Poster

Rep Power: 65 anniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first classanniep has just been served a complimentary glass of wine in first class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
There are many wonderful photos there. Your husband is very talented.
Thanks Ned. That means a lot coming from you!
www.AnniesEscapes.com
anniep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #6
bodega
Travel Professional
Über Über Poster
No Avatar

Beautiful! Absolutely stunning shots!
bodega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #7
vacationagent
Supporting Member
Platinum Poster

Rep Power: 123 vacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennesvacationagent has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes

Ditto to what everyone here said! Those are gorgeous!