Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot tips > Destination tips > Oceania and Antarctica
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
roteague
Silver Poster

Rep Power: 41 roteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feetroteague has reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feet
Default Fiji - How to Backpack the Yasawa Islands

A few years ago I had the opportunity to take a short boat ride in the Yasawa Islands; an experience I would love to repeat.

Here is a blog post I found today, that is quite informative about this destination:

"How to Backpack the Yasawa Islands

Backpacking the Yasawa Islands in Fiji is a unique experience. Itís not like any backpacking Iíve ever done. Iím not even sure backpacking, with its notions of independent, find your own way travel, is even the right word. Yasawa Island travel is more like an inexpensive organized hop on, hop off tour. Everything is taken care of for you Ė all you need to do is pick the island you want to visit."

FULL ARTICLE

Be sure to watch the short video.

http://roteague.wordpress.com/
roteague is offline   Reply With Quote