Go Back   ConsumerTraveler.com Forums > Hot topics > My trip > Planning My Trip
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Planning My Trip Are you planning a new trip? If you are and wish to get some fresh ideas, suggestions, ask about where to stay, ways to get to your destination, where to eat, and what to do and see when you arrive, this is the place.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
wrp96
Über Poster

Rep Power: 156 wrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fienneswrp96 has just been invited to the lav with Ralph Fiennes
Default I'm Homesick for a Place I've Never Lived

A recent post by another poster got me thinking, where is that one place that you've traveled (but never lived in) that you could go back to again and again. Do you have a place that you miss when you aren't there?

My place is San Diego. It just seems like I'm home every time I step off the plane there. I could go there again and again and never get tired. When we're trying to decide what to do for dinner, sometimes San Diego restaurants come to mind. I wish I could go to the San Diego Zoo whenever I want, or walk along a beach, or go to Point Loma and look out to sea.
wrp96 is offline   Reply With Quote