PDA

View Full Version : Deano..

cole75
10-13-2006, 04:12 PM
Has Larry made it over yet? I'm a little worried with winter around the corner and if the lake freezes... uh oh!! :o

deangreenhoe
10-13-2006, 04:32 PM
Oh gosh, I'm afraid he may be lost at sea. I'll have to phone the bars around Batchawana Bay and put out an A.P.B. on him. After the last big storm, they found him lashed to that giant goose in Wawa. :lol:

And I suppose this would be a good thread to "thank" you for the CANADIAN cold front, packed full of CANADIAN air that broke loose and caused six inches of snow to be dumped in my yard, not to mention blow all the leaves off my trees.

Heh, heh. The weather man always calls it the Canadian Polar Express. Do your forecasters ever refer to northbound fronts as "American?" Personally, I think we need better border patrol when it comes to weather systems.

So, did you get this mess up there? Waves are running 16 feet today on Lake Michigan. I imagine they are quite a bit higher on the windward side of Superior.

Time to start drinking anti-freeze for cocktail hour. Cheers! :D

jfrenaye
10-13-2006, 04:37 PM
You mean the crap in Chicago and Buffalo is all Cole's fault?

deangreenhoe
10-13-2006, 04:45 PM
You mean the crap in Chicago and Buffalo is all Cole's fault?
[/b]

Yep. The gal can't hang onto her sagging air masses. :lol:

Buffalo made the news since it's an urban area. We had the same thing, just as bad, in parts of this state but nobody gives a rip about the Yoopers. And we don't whine about it as much. :rolleyes:

john225
10-13-2006, 06:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(deangreenhoe @ Oct 13 2006, 04:45 PM) 39643</div>
And we don't whine about it as much. :rolleyes:
[/b]

Yeah, ya do! ROFLMAO

cole75
10-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Now now boys back down on the Canadians!! ;) Deano, no more talking about my sagging air masses!!

We got a little bit of flurries but not too much here. I've heard that other parts of the country are getting hit with the snow. I personally could do without snow at all (I believe I belong on a beach B) ).

I only have 10 more days until I am off to Tunisia where the weather should be a heck of a lot nicer than here, I'm thinking blue skies, beaches, suntanning sipping a cocktail will be a wonderful change.

I'll send out the Coast Guard to see if they can spot Larry - but now I have a visual image of Larry wrapped around the goose' web foot in Wawa! :lol: