PDA

View Full Version : I'm being offered $$!

weblet
09-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Dear Partner,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attemptsto assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Williams Adams and his email address is ([email protected]) ask him to send you the total $980.670.00 in a Certified Bank Draft which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in those days. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Williams Adams and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferrings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had given instruction to my secretary on your behalf to send you that money, so feel free to get in touch with Joseph Wanga and he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Always email me your response on my private email:([email protected])

Regards

Dr.Philihs James.[/b]

tdew
09-22-2006, 09:30 AM
So, did you contact Williams Adams or Joseph Wanga for your money?

Let us know how long it takes - sounds like a lucky break!

jfrenaye
09-22-2006, 09:36 AM
LOL, actually this is quite a good take on an old ruse. Now it does not raise suspicion by asking you to launder or filter money. They tell you that all you need to do is email someone and the check will be on its way. How simple is that?

Then I am sure they will want to wire that money and ask for all sorts of idnetifying (theft) info from you.

I bet that many take them up on the offer and lose a LOT of money.

Weblet--you ought to email the Secretary and cc James and request it be sent to a PO Box made payable to Bearer and require signature for delivery.

weblet
09-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Anyone have a PO box I can borrow? I'll cut you in...

jfrenaye
09-22-2006, 10:28 AM
I do but I want 70%

stephen_s
09-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Check this site out:

http://www.scamorama.com

weblet
09-22-2006, 11:26 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jfrenaye @ Sep 22 2006, 11:28 AM) 37590</div>
I do but I want 70%
[/b]

$686,469.00 for rental on a PO box??? I don't think so!

Thanks Stephen, I've seen that site before - it can be quite amusing to see the correspondence on some of these scams!

I must admit, this is the first one I've seen from Paraguay, and that was offering to send a bank draft. I got another one a couple weeks ago from someone in London. Same old, same old - asking for bank info etc so they could 'transfer' my millions...

jfrenaye
09-22-2006, 03:26 PM
OK I will take 40% but that is as low as it gets. What, you thought reimbursing me for the PO Box might be enough?

REDJIM
09-22-2006, 03:41 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(weblet @ Sep 22 2006, 12:26 PM) 37595</div>
$686,469.00 for rental on a PO box??? I don't think so!

Thanks Stephen, I've seen that site before - it can be quite amusing to see the correspondence on some of these scams!

I must admit, this is the first one I've seen from Paraguay, and that was offering to send a bank draft. I got another one a couple weeks ago from someone in London. Same old, same old - asking for bank info etc so they could 'transfer' my millions...
[/b]

That's nutin'. I got one from a U.S. Army Sargent in Iraq, who was holding royal bullion captured in an Al Quieda raid.

I sent back an email inquiry asking when Iraq last had a monarch. I'm waiting my responce... :rolleyes:

weblet
09-22-2006, 06:52 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jfrenaye @ Sep 22 2006, 04:26 PM) 37611</div>
OK I will take 40% but that is as low as it gets. What, you thought reimbursing me for the PO Box might be enough?
[/b]

Ahhh, well, ahem.... OK, yeah. I'm doing all the work. It's MY email address it came to. It's ME he's asking, ME ME ME. Hmph. Next thing you're going to want me to pay the postage to send the check to me.

Redjim, don't you let him have any of that bullion you'll be getting. Hmph. Scam artist....

<_<

tdew
09-23-2006, 11:02 AM
We must all be getting absent minded. I don't remember this either...
but since it says "for Old Time Sake" I probably should?? It DOES sound like something I've heard before...

FOR OLD TIME SAKE Dear Friend,

I hope this surprising letter of kindness comes to you in good time and that you still remember me,It is with honour that i announce to you of my success in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Oman.I was not so forgetful of your efforts and asistance in the past,so this is just to show appreciation and regard for kindness to humanity.
I'm now in Brazil for investment projects with the Partner who plights his trade in Brazil .I thought over your support and assistance to me in the past and therefore deemed it right to compensate you for it,since we did not succeed in getting the funds transfered to your own account as agreed due to the the problems of money at that time to conclude with the transfer into your own account,For your committment and effort then,i think you deserve a worthy compensation and a heartful thank you from me.Though it had not been easy.
So,please feel honoured to contact privately, my Personal Assistant ,

His name is Mr.Christian James
Email address;[email protected] Phone number 234-803-7820570

Ask him to assist you process the release and transfer to you the total sum of $1.7m (One Million Seven Hundred thousand United States Dollar) only which I kept for your compensation for all your spendings then and efforts to assist me in this matter,I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much.so feel free and get intouch with him on the advise on how to receive the amount i allocated to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive the fund so that we can share the joy and happiness together after all the sufferings at that time.
In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment prospects which I and my new partner are prospecting to put up.
Importantly you should inform me if my P.A is being reluctant or hesitant to assist you process the release of the sum to you as i directed him.

Note;I sincerely apologise for this late notification though it was deliberately calculated to make sure that all arrangements are in place to avoid any undue interference to this allocation to you.

Please do not bother to respond to this message if you have received it in error.God will bless you as you do so.

Accept my humble goodwill.
With Best regards,
Dr.FRED ADAMS.
Director General CBN (RTD)

weblet
09-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Please do not bother to respond to this message if you have received it in error.God will bless you as you do so.[/b]

I guess everyone who responds in error is doomed.... Tdew has a place upstairs.