PDA

View Full Version : 3D Cameras? (Ned?)

Loonbeam
02-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Has anyone had experience with 3D Point and Shoots? I'm thinking about adding a mid-grade one to my arsenal for an upcoming cruise. Any preferences? Information? Reasons I should not?

Currently I'm looking at the Nikon 3D Finepix.

Ned
02-27-2011, 12:30 PM
I've had no experience with these cameras. That being said, I think you'll find that the Finepix Real 3D is by FujiFilm, not Nikon.

I may be completely wrong, but I know of no Nikon P&S that does 3D directly. There is a Loreo Stereo Lens for Nikon DX cameras, but I have no experience with them whatsoever.

Has anyone had experience with 3D Point and Shoots? I'm thinking about adding a mid-grade one to my arsenal for an upcoming cruise. Any preferences? Information? Reasons I should not?

Currently I'm looking at the Nikon 3D Finepix.

Loonbeam
02-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Yeah, Fuji. I was looking at my Nikon when I typed.

I'd just love to find some examples of pictures taken with one by a skilled shooter...

I've had no experience with these cameras. That being said, I think you'll find that the Finepix Real 3D is by FujiFilm, not Nikon.

I may be completely wrong, but I know of no Nikon P&S that does 3D directly. There is a Loreo Stereo Lens for Nikon DX cameras, but I have no experience with them whatsoever.

Loonbeam
03-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Well, Amazon was evil enough to put the Fuji 3 up as a gold box deal at a fairly insane price (<$250 with 6 months interest free if I wanted it) so I took the plunge. Should be here by Thursday and I'll give it a try at the flower show this weekend along with my usual arsenal.

tdew
03-07-2011, 12:20 PM
will it come with the little paper glasses?