PDA

View Full Version : Polident Great Promo!

Sunny Ferrer
10-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Anybody interested in traveling inside the US should check out this gr8 offer by Polident. Polident is offering free Airline Travel Vouchers with the purchase of 5 boxes of specially marked products. See www.polident.com for more information. I’m working on this promotion on behalf of GSK. All information on this program is available at www.polident.com.

REDJIM
10-13-2005, 03:38 AM
...And what if you don't have false teeth?

Can we donate the products to Katrina Relief?

vickiburton
10-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Watch the paper for coupons, clip said coupons, go to store offering "double coupons," get a good deal, get the labels, cash register receipts, whatever, and throw the stuff away. You still make out like a bandit.

jfrenaye
10-27-2005, 06:53 PM
I saw a commercial on this on television and I may just go buy the stuff anyhow. It apparently is a free companion ticket with the purchase of a regular one. I may go check out the rules. Hopefully it does not require a Full Y or then it is worthless. But hey it might sell some denture glue with a carrot like that.

Actually it seems like a pretty decent deal. BWI to Florida $280 plus taxes and a $9.99 feee plust the cost of Polident for 2 people. BWI to California is $470.00

binny
12-12-2005, 08:23 AM
OK Just trying to be helpful here ;)

Denture cleaner actually has many uses. You can clean your toothbrushes with it and even your toilet ( prefferably not at the same time) To clean the toilet just drop 2 tablets in and let it sit overnight then run a toilet brush around the inside
and flush. It actually works really well! ;)

Ned
12-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by binny@Dec 12 2005, 10:23 AM
OK Just trying to be helpful here ;)

Denture cleaner actually has many uses. You can clean your toothbrushes with it and even your toilet ( prefferably not at the same time) To clean the toilet just drop 2 tablets in and let it sit overnight then run a toilet brush around the inside
and flush. It actually works really well! ;)

It's the baking soda and calcium peroxide mostly. Using Polident to clean my toilets is a little pricey. Frankly, I let the cleaning lady take care of my toilet and send the Polident to Florence Henderson. Weren't Martha Raye and Jane Powell the old Polident babes?