PDA

View Full Version : Is Rush right??

mtp51
03-08-2009, 08:26 PM
I say we dress him in the parrot head garb and let him loose at an alleged "beach boys" concert - because they really aren't the BB - and the infamous Boat Drunks. Let's invite Ann Coulter for the gag factor and a lesson at the colour salon. Rush can close with a group trampoline session followed by the rude, mean & ignorant typical comments.
I suppose he could be right...................

mercwyn
03-08-2009, 08:33 PM
What did the Parrotheads do to deserve such punishment? And for that matter the Boat Drunks aren't that terrible? Most of the Parrotheads I know are not great fans of Rush and most certainly not of Ann Coulter.

deangreenhoe
03-08-2009, 10:17 PM
I wouldn't worry about Rush, Marge. Sure he's the messiah for some folks, but that's only because this guy dropped out of sight.

http://www.queenoftheoddballs.com/newsimages/bozo.jpg

Come to think of it, there's an amazing resemblance. Is it the second coming? :rolleyes:

mtp51
03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
What did the Parrotheads do to deserve such punishment? And for that matter the Boat Drunks aren't that terrible? Most of the Parrotheads I know are not great fans of Rush and most certainly not of Ann Coulter.

Sorry - actually, I pay PH dues because they help our community but I'm not a PH. I think I read a RL article last night that made me go off.
You'll have that...........

mercwyn
03-09-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm glad to hear that someone else pays their dues to be a member of a Parrothead Club. I'm a fan but I'm a member because of the community services that we do and we have fun doing them.