PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate SuperBowl Dish

jfrenaye
02-01-2009, 09:22 AM
This is the Ultimate SuperBowl Dish (http://www.holytaco.com/ultimate-super-bowl-snack-stadium)

AaronK
02-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Some people have way too much time on their hands.....

deangreenhoe
02-01-2009, 10:26 AM
That would be wildly popular on "The Puppy Bowl" which I'll be watching on Animal Planet during the Super Bowl. :)

mtp51
02-01-2009, 10:37 AM
My son is coming over to watch the game w/ my husband. (he's a HUGE Cardinals fan) Roger (the husband) wanted me to make chili and have "dogs & brats" with it. I said I would make my famous turkey chili, which most people like. Rog said, "we don't want no stinkin' girly chili - make the beef", to which I replied, " make your own greasy, chili". Needless to say, they are going to have a fat fest - he went to the store and bought 4 cans of Chili Man chili. I say go for it, lard boys.
I will probably make myself a nice chicken caesar salad, put on the PJ's and watch Animal Planet w/ Deano.:)

bravestar
02-01-2009, 10:55 AM
I actually admire people who are creative enough with food to be artistic with it, even if it's to make a football stadium.

Would I eat it? No way.

mtp51
02-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Okay, I had a brat w/ loads of yellow mustard & onions. The Puppy Bowl was very exciting although half time with the kittens was slightly tame.
Go Gridbirds!