PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Series

trvlagt4u
09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Okay,
Am I the only person who has only just discovered this series of books by Stephenie Meyers? My niece has been reading them for years, but I recently picked one up and now I am totally addicted. I know they are a teen series, but I am enjoying the undying (no pun intended) love and good vs. evil theme of these books. Holla!

jfrenaye
09-23-2008, 04:44 PM
How odd that you mention that. I never heard of them and apparently there is a movie due out in November and it is slated to be the next Harry Potter.

I am working on a project for a Twilight Trip to Portland and the Olympic Peninsula Nov 17, 18, 19 in advance of the movie release and it includes a special pre screen of the film with a discussion with the director, special trips to the locations where scenes were filmed and maybe and appearance by one of the actors.

Carchar
09-23-2008, 08:01 PM
I called my granddaughter (in the Portland area) to see if she was into the Twilight series, as her 16th birthday is coming up. Before this post, I had not heard of it either. She wasn't home, but my daughter asked me what island have I been living on. (My granddaughter wouldn't have been so impertinent. ;)) If she already has the series, I may buy it, read it, and save it for the next up-and-coming teenage granddaughter. Thanks for the tip!