PDA

View Full Version : Say What?

Fireman
08-28-2008, 07:21 AM
Say What?

I believe the democrats have suddenly developed a keen sense of
morality.

John Edwards has been banned from making a speech at the
democratic convention for having an affair and lying about it.

In his place Bill Clinton will be speaking.

What am I missing?????

Eileen Sellers
08-28-2008, 07:43 AM
Few things on this board crack me up -- but you really made me laugh.

Bill didn't lie, he just didn't understand the deal with Ms. Monica. He thought it was a one way deal.

The most interesting part of the change plan is to see who/what changes first. The candidate for change is the only thing changing. Mr. Obama has a new church/pastor..a new lapel pin, a new love of country, and brand new icon of Washington establishment for a running mate. I think it is clear what is changing. This is the power of politics vs. the politics of power.

mjb
08-28-2008, 05:42 PM
2 names... Senator David Vitter and Senator Larry Craig...to name just a few

Eileen Sellers
08-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Aaah, the story of bedrooms,bathrooms and bars.

Quite a difference in some minds between sex and romantic entanglement. John Edwards was involved...the rest were just having sex or so they say. If you try to separate the two and can't then you are a woman. If you excuse one or the other you are a democrat. If you blame one or the other you are a Republican. If you don't care one way or the other you are running for President.

mjb
08-28-2008, 07:10 PM
OK...thanks for clearing that up

mtp51
08-28-2008, 07:59 PM
wow! Please vote for me!!!

mencik
08-29-2008, 02:55 PM
I must attribute this quote to my wife (though I agree with her)

"The biggest difference between Democrats and Republicans is that the Democrats go out screwing woman that they shouldn't be, while the Republicans are screwing the whole country."

pezmanffx
08-30-2008, 01:20 PM
I dont care who a politician is screwing as long as it isnt me.