PDA

View Full Version : Using Delta's FF mines

cowboycork
08-18-2005, 12:28 PM
So far, the only way I've been able to find routes where I can use 25,000 miles is to log in, enter a route and dates, and hope. 90% of the time the site says I need twice that many.
Is there a site somewhere that I can say "where can I fly on Delta for 25,000 miles from Denver?"?
Otherwise, it's a continual hunt and disappointment...
thx
:blink:

gerr64
08-19-2005, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by cowboycork@Aug 18 2005, 12:28 PM
So far, the only way I've been able to find routes where I can use 25,000 miles is to log in, enter a route and dates, and hope.* 90% of the time the site says I need twice that many.
Is there a site somewhere that I can say "where can I fly on Delta for 25,000 miles from Denver?"?
Otherwise, it's a continual hunt and disappointment...
thx
:blink:

Not that I'm aware of.
Delta or other airlines could program such a site. It's a good idea, and could save everybody a lot of time. Basically the main input question would be WHEN - specific dates or range of dates, then maybe another qualifier - geographical destination, NE, mid Atlantic, southeast..., or by state, to pare the list of available city-pairs. The queries might tax their mainframe though.

drwong
08-19-2005, 05:23 PM
And have you noticed that there are rarely seats available at the supersaver rate, but there are plenty of seats at the anytime miles rate???

cowboycork
08-31-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by drwong@Aug 19 2005, 04:23 PM
And have you noticed that there are rarely seats available at the supersaver rate, but there are plenty of seats at the anytime miles rate???

Who can we write to at Delta to complain about this? B)