PDA

View Full Version : Grenada Help!

My Gabbie
09-03-2007, 08:31 PM
My husband and I are planning for a "last vacation" before starting parenthood. We decided we would like to go to Grenada but are struggling to find a hotel/resort. I've heard mixed reviews on the Grenada Grand which makes me leary to book given this might be the last nice vacation that we have for at least 18 years! We would like to find some place within walking distance to town that allows us to explore as opposed to being stuck at a resort. Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels or activities? Please help me find the ultimate vacation to last me for the next 18 years!

Lynn
09-04-2007, 07:32 AM
It has been a long while since we were there but we loved the Spice Island Inn when we were there, perhaps someone has more current info for you tho. We loved the resort and the location made it convenient for the few days that we were there. I really loved the island and the people as well. I'm hearing good things about Laluna Cottages as well, but it is difficult to get to....very secluded, but worth the effort.