PDA

View Full Version : RCCL's Liberty of the Seas due to arrive in the US on May 3rd

Ned
04-28-2007, 08:00 AM
RCCL's Liberty of the Seas was delivered, on time, to Royal Caribbean on April 19th. She promptly sailed to Southampton, England for a promotional visit and has just returned from a special short promotional cruise. She's leaving Southampton this weekend and is immediately sailing for the US where she's scheduled to arrive on May 3rd.

The LOTS will be introducing RCCL's new "wellness, family and wedding programming" to the RCCL fleet, which is expected to be adopted on all RCCL ships by the end of the year. The "wellness" program will feature a variety of fitness, spa, shore excursion and culinary offerings, including Tai Chi, acupuncture, wellness seminars. I certainly practice good diet and fitness training myself, but this stuff is pretty pricey. I think I'll stick to my normal good diet, and self training in the shipboard gym myself.

Celebrity, RCCL's upper end cruise line, has been providing many of the pieces of this program on their ships, since their inception, and at great profit. On our last cruise, we were told by participants, that the spa, and acupuncture offers, in particular, were fully subscribed prior to the first morning's breakfast aboard our ship. I expect the new programs being offered by RCCL will make a very positive enhancement to their bottom line.

Anita Dunham-Potter
04-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi Ned,
I am flying to New York and will be onboard Liberty May 4-6. I'll be reporting in an upcoming column. Have a long chat with Adam Goldstein planned :D TTYS!

Best,
Anita

Ned
04-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Hi Anita,

I for one, will be looking forward to your report on the chat.

Best regards

Hi Ned,
I am flying to New York and will be onboard Liberty May 4-6. I'll be reporting in an upcoming column. Have a long chat with Adam Goldstein planned :D TTYS!

Best,
Anita

wrp96
04-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi Ned,

Best,
Anita

Do you need someone to carry your bags for you?

Lynn
04-30-2007, 06:56 AM
Anita, hubby and I will be on that sailing!

Anita Dunham-Potter
04-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Hi Lynn,
We will have to meet up! I am PMing you my cell number. Call me when you get on the ship and we'll meet for a drink or two or three...

Best,
Anita

Lynn
04-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Sounds like fun!!!! Can't wait!:D

Ships 'N' Trips Travel
05-05-2007, 10:07 PM
I'll be on the May 7-9 two nighter myself ... can't wait to see her!!! :D