PDA

View Full Version : Britney is bald. Her IQ is the same as the length of her hair.

Ned
02-18-2007, 03:42 PM
So now that Britney Spears is shaved bald (http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/17/britney.bald.ap/index.html) we have a pictorial measure of her IQ. Her IQ equals the length of her hair...0! She's just another spoiled showbiz jerk. She's come a long way from the Mickey Mouse Club, a long way downhill that is.

AaronK
02-18-2007, 04:21 PM
A group of us were discussing this earlier. The theory is that she needed brain surgery. Of course, we were saying that she had one added....

Ned
02-18-2007, 04:58 PM
A group of us were discussing this earlier. The theory is that she needed brain surgery. Of course, we were saying that she had one added....
Aha, but unfortunately for Britney, 0 + 0 = 0. :lol:

M152Sabrina
02-19-2007, 08:13 AM
Wow you guys are mean and presumptous. I guess you just showed who is the bigger person is now.

Congrats.

mtp51
02-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Really? We're talking about Britney, remember?:huh:

Wow you guys are mean and presumptous. I guess you just showed who is the bigger person is now.

Congrats.

jjjenny
02-19-2007, 10:00 AM

Congrats.
Oh come on now, the lady is obviously wacko.

cole75
02-19-2007, 10:17 AM
I feel sorry for her and those in the same situation. Trying to become an adult early, missing out on actually being a normal kid, then acting adolescent when they should be becoming an adult.

I hope that she gets her act in gear not only for herself but for her two young kids .. with parents like her and Tacoboy those kids are destined to grow up with issues.

DCTravelAgent
02-19-2007, 02:02 PM
I feel sorry for her and those in the same situation. Trying to become an adult early, missing out on actually being a normal kid, then acting adolescent when they should be becoming an adult.

I hope that she gets her act in gear not only for herself but for her two young kids .. with parents like her and Tacoboy those kids are destined to grow up with issues.

I feel sad for her as well. It is obvious that she's having some sort of problem(s). I hope she gets help.

Anita Dunham-Potter
02-19-2007, 02:44 PM
She's ready for her close up to do a Vonage commercial -- you know that music -- woo hoo woo hoo hoo...:eek: I can see it now: "My phone bill was so out of control, I shaved my head!"

Anita

deangreenhoe
02-19-2007, 03:46 PM
She's ready for her close up to do a Vonage commercial -- you know that music -- woo hoo woo hoo hoo...:eek: I can see it now: "My phone bill was so out of control, I shaved my head!"

Anita

Okay. Officially hysterically funny. :lol:

Yes, she does have serious problems. But she also certainly has the resources (financially) to get assistance as her friends have so publicly urged her to do.

I'm probably a crank but I have difficulty feeling overly sorry for people who have been too busy becoming outrageously wealthy and famous to lead a normal life...at any age. They can turn it off any time they care to as long as they are willing to forgo the attention and the fat income.

That's obviously a choice that she (et. al.) have been unwilling to make. Evidently self-destructing in public still pays the bills?

mtp51
02-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I really thought I should bow out of this one but I have to agree with Deano. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She's an adult (supposedly) and she has demonstrated her choice of behaviors. I could go on about her upbringing, etc. but her actions speak for that. She is just another "celebrity" in the news that is famous for being famous. No talent involved here.

vacationagent
02-20-2007, 08:47 AM
No talent involved here.
I thought she had a really pretty singing voice when she was a good bit younger. But I think all the partying has taken a toll on her voice and she's not even 30 years old yet.

I think it's a shame to see the public meltdown but as Deano said, it's not like she doesn't have the resources to get help. She just doesn't have the will to get help or to help herself. I think she's another young celebrity who is totally out of control. Shaving her head and getting yet another tattoo - definite signs of a girl on the brink.

trvlgirl
02-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Maybe she had alot of split ends and just want to start over :rolleyes:

Ned
02-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Very nice response TG. ;)

cole75
02-20-2007, 02:06 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if her hair was toast due to all the dyes and chemicals she's been putting in it.
Her hairdresser must be crying over the thousands of dollars she won't be spending anymore...:p

mtp51
02-20-2007, 02:31 PM
The hairdresser that owned the shop where the "buzzing" took place was interviewed on Scarborough Country and she said that Britney's hair was only about 4 inches long - she had a "lot of extensions". I'm with you girls - I'm sure what hair she had was a chemical nightmare. Nothing like a fresh start!

deangreenhoe
02-20-2007, 05:04 PM
The hairdresser that owned the shop where the "buzzing" took place was interviewed on Scarborough Country and she said that Britney's hair was only about 4 inches long - she had a "lot of extensions". I'm with you girls - I'm sure what hair she had was a chemical nightmare. Nothing like a fresh start!

Yet did I hear correctly that they are trying to auction off her hair on EBay for some outrageous sum of money? Or did I dream that? My brain goes on vacation when the news moves on to celebrity gossip so I just pick up bits and pieces.

mtp51
02-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Yet did I hear correctly that they are trying to auction off her hair on EBay for some outrageous sum of money? Or did I dream that? My brain goes on vacation when the news moves on to celebrity gossip so I just pick up bits and pieces.
You certainly could be right. Wonder what 4 inches will bring...
PS - she's in rehab as of this morning. Guess her mother talked her into it.

deangreenhoe
02-20-2007, 05:17 PM
You certainly could be right. Wonder what 4 inches will bring...

Evidently ONE MILLION DOLLARS! (In my best Dr. Evil impersonation voice. :lol: )

I Googled it. Buy Brittany's hair. (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=13672)

Ned
02-20-2007, 05:21 PM
What's worse, is that some jerk (no cussing allowed on Tripso) is actually going to buy her hair and other stuff, and while it may not go for a million, it will go for plenty.

Evidently ONE MILLION DOLLARS! (In my best Dr. Evil impersonation voice. :lol: )

I Googled it. Buy Brittany's hair. (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=13672)

CruiseExpert
02-21-2007, 12:16 AM
What's worse, is that some jerk (no cussing allowed on Tripso) is actually going to buy her hair and other stuff, and while it may not go for a million, it will go for plenty.
Ned. Come on, don't candy coat it, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

Ned
02-21-2007, 04:49 AM
OK...next time.:lol:

jjjenny
02-21-2007, 05:25 AM
I'm glad she's in rehab. Maybe she will get some help. You're right Ned, someone will probably buy her hair and the other objects they are selling.

mtp51
02-21-2007, 07:49 AM

We all know that Ned is the epitome of decorum! :)

mtp51
02-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Britney Spears flees rehab again
Associated Press
Article Launched: 02/21/2007 10:16:23 AM MST

MALIBU, Calif. -- Britney Spears left a live-in rehabilitation facility early Wednesday, less than a day after checking in, according to several reports.
It was the second time in a week that Spears entered a rehab facility and checked out within hours.
The television news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises rehabilitation center and left the facility early Wednesday morning.
Later, the TV show "Extra" and the Web site TMZ.com said Spears, 25, left the center far short of the usual 45-day stay.
2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

deangreenhoe
02-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Maybe next time they should check her into The Hotel California. You know how the lyrics go.

At least this time she didn't have to fly home on American...in coach! That's probably what sent her around the bend the last time. :eek:

mtp51
02-21-2007, 01:54 PM
Brit has proven that she's no quitter!:huh: