PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 foresight: What will 2007 hold for travel and tourism?

stephen_s
01-02-2007, 08:12 AM
From Travel Weekly.

For the full story, go to:

http://www.travelweekly.com/articles.aspx?articleid=54426

(Requires free registration)

To kick off the new year, we asked seven Travel Weekly staffers to step back, look around and venture a few educated guesses as to what might be in store for the travel industry's major sectors in the next 12 months.
<o>:p</o>:p

In a way, the result is something of a footnote to the seven-part print series "Travel + Money: How the industry really works," published in the second half of 2006, since the same seven writers were asked to offer their prognostications.

Ned
01-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Some of those reporters have a way with the obvious.

deangreenhoe
01-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Some of those reporters have a way with the obvious.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

There ya go again, Ned, making me laugh at something which initially bored me. :lol:

But I agree, not much insight imparted to those who even remotely follow travel trends.

mtp51
01-02-2007, 09:56 AM
I have never been too impressed with Travel Weekly as an enlightening source. Often, they are a few days behind on developments.

Ned
01-02-2007, 04:02 PM
There ya go again, Ned, making me laugh at something which initially bored me. :lol:

But I agree, not much insight imparted to those who even remotely follow travel trends.
I aim to please Dean.;)